A private limited company implies a company having a minimum of two members and a maximum of two hundred members. It has the advantages of partnership and at the same time has the advantages of limited liability, greater stability and legal entity.
Process of registration
- 1. Application for DIN (Director Identification Number) and DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- 2. Search for the name availability.
- 3. Application for the Company name
- 4. Drafting of memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- 5. Filing of E-forms with RoC (Registrar of Companies)
- 6. Payment of Roc fees and Stamp duty
- 7. Verification of Documents by RoC
- 8. Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by RoC
- Scanned copy of PAN card or Passport
- Scanned copy of Voters ID/Driving License
- Scanned copy of latest Bank Statement/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Specimen Signature of Directors
Note: Any of the Directors must self-attest the first three documents. In case of foreign national and NRIs all the documents must be notarized or apostilled.
Documents Required for registered office:
- Scanned copy of latest Bank Statement/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill.
- Scanned copy of Notarized Rental Agreement in English.
- Scanned copy of Non-Objection Certificate from Property owner.
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English.
A) Can we register the Private Company at our House Address?
Yes, you can register your Private Company at your residential address.
B) How many days are required for private company registration?
It takes a minimum of 10 to 15 days or more depending upon State RoC Departments.
C) Can I register my family members in the company?
Yes, you can register them as members of company.
D) What is a DSC?
The DSC is an instrument issued by certifying authorities by which you can sign electronic documents.
E) What are Article of Association and Memorandum of Association?
These documents contain the rules, vision and mission of your organization and define among other things, the exact business and the roles and responsibilities shareholders and directors.